Saturday, April 18, 2009

Old Haiku

Okay, so some of the old stuff is coming out already. But it's late, and I'm too tired to think of anything new at the moment. So have some Haiku:

Kung Fu Gorilla
Death grip on an oil filter
Petroleum slings


Total lack of sleep
Makes you crazy in the head
You say silly things

Why's there no shut eye
For the one writing haikus
Insomnia bites

Maybe I should stop
I should get into my bed
That might help make sleep


Funny how it works
I should go to bed but I'm
Inspired to write this


These things keep coming
To me I can't turn them off
But I want to sleep


Ok, so there's some Haiku I wrote one night when I should have gone to bed. Which is still kind of applicable because now I'm pasting it into this blog... when I should be going to bed. So yeah. Maybe another day soon, StoryGringo will have new material. This is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment